Allowing you to focus on specific areas of development. Whether that be IELTS development if you wish to work or study in an English speaking country, or improve your communication abilities, our Intensive English course is the perfect choice for you.
Flexible enough to meet the needs of many students; classes are split into morning and afternoon sessions. You will attend General English classes in the morning with other international students, allowing you to fully integrate and make new friends. While your two afternoon classes each week will be tailored to the needs of the group and cover a variety of topics.
Afternoon modules include:
- English for work (London only)
- Conversation classes (London only)
- IELTS preparation (London only)
- One-to-one (London & Eastbourne)
Intensive English students will also have an optional workshop each Friday from 13:30-15:00. Each week will focus on a different topic ranging from employability and interview techniques, to grammar and pronunciation.
Alongside our Intensive English programme, we also offer IELTS preparation to help put students on the right track towards acheiving their goals. This module offers both test practice and help booking your exam, it also improves your fluency and accuracy.
Internationally recognised by governmental and academic bodies, good scores on the IELTS exam will open doors for study, immigration and work; here at Twin, we will do our best to help you get the best results.
Intensive English course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar & oral – carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring – this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement – upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment – progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to e-Learning – our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Social programme – different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
|English Level||All levels|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Lessons per week||30|
|Course Location||Eastbourne & London|
|Availability||1-7 weeks||8-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24 weeks +|
|Intensive English||London & Eastbourne||£260pw||£250pw||£240pw||£195pw|
|English + IELTS||London only||£260pw||£250pw||£240pw||£195pw|
|English + Conversation||London only|
|English + English for Work||London only|
|English + One-to-One||London & Eastbourne||£420|